Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Dark Vengeance Part 6

I got around to complete my Ravenwing Squad over the holidays. It took me a while to find the method I need to work around the blacks. I finally used a mixture of Eschen Grey and Abbadon Black (1:1) to paint the black parts as to bring out the colour.

 
 

I initially worked on the feathers and other white areas as I was not confident in the methods to use to paint it. In the end, I decided just to paint whatever way I can think off. I was never confident in the steadiness of my hand whenever it comes to working with find details. At least these turns out right.
 

 
 
 
 
With that, I completed the Dark Angels set from the Dark Vengeance box set.
Anyways, here is a short showcase on how my current Warhammer minis are kept.
Death Angels set with some earlier test units.
The Dark Vengeance collection. Ravenwings were unpainted yet at this point.
Next Step:
- Chaos Chosen

No comments: