Saturday, November 02, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Dark Vengeance Part 4

Finally completed the tactical squad for Dark Vengeance.
 
I am still undecided if I should make my units Codex Astartes compliant by painting the shadow trims black. I will just leave it as it is for now. Perhaps future units.

 

I also completed Chapter Master Balthasar at the same time while finishing up with the remainder of the tactical squad.
 
 
The purple shade for the cloak was a 1:1 mix of Xereus Purple and Wazdakka Red.

I have also gotten myself a box of sand (I know someone is gonna kill me for this) for basing after trying to decide either to go for the dessert look or the rocky terrain look. I will probably stick with what I have done so far for now, and maybe add some grass later.
 
 
 
 
 

Next Step:
- Librarial Turmiel
- Interrogator-Chaplain Seraphicus

3 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Nice job and progress so far! I guess all that is left are the bikers and librarian. =)

Legionwing said...

Nice work. You gotta show me how the 40k rules work the next time i'm back in town.

DWolve said...

FourEyedMonster: Yup. Those and Seraphicus. I got myself the limited edition, thanks to Wira!

Legionwing: No prob. I intend to get the Chaos units up and running by the end of the month too.