Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor Greyfax

Just a short post update since I was stuck home with flu and the next door neighbour's alarm isn't really helping me sleep.

Managed to take the whole day to work on Inquisitor Greyfax from start to finish, thanks to Duncan's guide.

Inquisitor Greyfax. Completed. 6th September 2016
Inquisitor Greyfax. Rear view
The only tough part of Inquisitor Greyfax was her face. The rest was not much of an issue. I think I am gonna drop using Flayed One Flesh for skin as the colour does not vary much from Screaming Skull. It also does not seem to enhance or improve from the Bugman's Glow->Cadian Flesh->Kislev Flesh that I have been using all these while. She looks more like having a Kabuki mask as seen above.

Anyway, 4 down and 2 to go.

No comments: