Monday, September 29, 2014

Warhammer 40K: 5th Company Dreadnought

I was not much in the mood to do detailed work over the weekend. I decided instead to basecoat some newly acquired dreadnoughts for the 5th company instead. Something simple that does not really need that much focus and attention.

 
 
Only hours later I realised I forgot to include in Dark Angel icons on the model. Silly me. Probably since I was too busy trying to get the pinning done right as I want a model that is able to swivel, in line with my first venerable dreadnought I built some time ago.

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Both will give you an opportunity to try out battle damage on armour and an excuse to buy technical paints. ^_^

DWolve said...

Hehe.. Already had Astrogranite in my to buy list to apply on the Land Raider too. Might just get Mourn Mountain Snow too to add some variety to the grey dust environment since the theme for the bases was suppose to be the grey to reflect the army on the Rock.