Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Space Hulk Terminators Part 8

So over the last weekend, I decided to work on completing my basic units for the Space Hulk card game. I did 2 over on Saturday and the last 3 on Sunday. So here it is:

Brother Scipio

Brother Omnio

Brother Claudio
Yeah. I forgot to take the back!

Brother Goriel
I got lazy after looking for possible materials to make the genestealer skull and spine and decided to go with something simple for the moment. I attached a left over genestealer skull with super glue to his arms and give a simple splatter of green for the blood. The skull is does not come with a lower jaw. I did not want to waste the good heads.

Sergeant Gideon
My order of Sergeant Gideon's head has yet to arrive. It was dispatched over on the 29th from UK. Hopefully, it should arrive before the end of this week. I'm still undecided on the colour scheme of his thunder hammer's handle.

The Army
Aside for Brother Adron (need to rework on the base) the rest of the units are from the base set of Space Hulk Death Angels card game. Hopefully, I should be able to use it this Saturday's session.
I have also worked on adding the Blood Angels insignia on which ever units I am able to paint on. I cheated on some of the earlier works by adding the some of the stuff at the shoulders where the logo should have been. At least for now, I have got a squad to be proud off. If time permits, I may just use this guys for my Warhammer Boot camp. XD


No comments: