Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Space Hulk Terminators Part 6

Finally, payday. Which means more units coming in.

I got myself another box of Terminator Squad and an Assault Terminator Squad for the Space Hulk card game. While this should suffice for the rest of the units, I am getting myself another box of Terminator Squad to round up the units as some of the unique parts (legs, head, etc) I want to keep for later use.

Plus the last two guys were not wearing their standard helmet as depicted on the cards.

So without further ado, introducing the next 7 units:

Sergeant Gideon wields a thunder hammer and storm shield. He does not have a head yet as he has a re-breather mask on the cards. I have made and order for the mask and it should arrive by the time I am ready to paint him.

Brother Deino carries the standard storm bolter and power fist. This model lacks the drapes which can be found on the card. Probably some other time.

Brother Scipio alsco carries the standard storm bolter and power fist. He also has a banner crest on his back.

Brother Claudio with his twin lightning claws. Painting the claws with a glowing effect would be a challange in this case. Looking forward to the challenge.

Brother Noctis carries the standard storm bolter and power fist.

Brother Omnio carries the standard storm bolter and power fist. He also has the targeting system on his mask

Brother Goriel carries the standard storm bolter and power fist. His is posed as it is as I intend to attempt in sculpting a genestealer skull and spine as he had them on his left hand.

This batch has some interesting stuff for me to work on. Hopefully, they will all turn out well. Also, I did not go frenzy with the purity seals this time as I plan to attempt freehand drawing of some of the symbols on their shoulder and knee pads.

Coming up next!

Next Step:
- Painting


No comments: