Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Dark Vengeance Part 3

For the last week, I was busy over the evenings working on the 5th Company tactical squads while looking around for ideas to base my units. I managed to complete the first 5 half of the squad as you can see below.

I am currently undecided if the vents of the backpack should be left green as I have done currently or paint it silver.


As seen above, the more complex set of the tactical squads are also half painted over the last few nights with the uniques and HQs almost there. There was a mess over the cloth parts where too I overwashed them, leaving traces off pooling on the material. Hopefully, the fixes I did have improved on it. I hope to see them completed by the end of this week before I head over to the Ravenwings.

Next Step:
- Finishing the Tactical Squad
- Update the paint list.

No comments: