Monday, October 21, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Dark Vengeance Part 1

I finally decided on starting with the Dark Angel chapter for my first 1.5k army. To start it off, I got myself the Dark Vengeance starter set to kick things off. Some of the terminators in this box will be used for my Space Hulk Blood Angels card game.

I began working on the tactical squad, just to find that I did not have all the necessary paint needed for them (only Caliban Green is in my kit). With that, I proceeded with the Deathwing Terminators (since the 5th Company which the units here are from, does not have any termies in the roster. I base this from wh40k.lexicanum.com)



Next Step:
- More paints
- Continue painting termies

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Nice shot of the baby bottle for size comparisons! ^_^
Smooth paint job on the termies btw.

DWolve said...

Lol. I forgot to remove it during the shot as I just want to get it taken without a fuss. Thanks for the comments. Just completed on the two termies you see there last night and will be posting up soon. Surprisingly, the Deathwing scheme is a little tougher to work in comparison to the Blood Angels. Probably due to the details.