Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Warhammer 40K: Space Hulk Terminators Part 7

I took some time in the evening to continue on my minis as I seem to be suffering from some withdrawal from painting.

Anyhow, as hinted in the last post, I have completed two units.

Brother Deino.
 
 
 
Brother Noctis
 
 
 
Brother Noctis's base was an attempt to mix Kabalite Green with Moot Green at a 1:1 ratio, followed by a Waywatcher Green glaze.

Because I forgot to do a check, Brother Deino's is a little too purplish compared to his counterpart Sergeant Lorenzo which was based with Macragge Blue. Got to fix that the next round.

Also, Brother Zael needs to recolour his base to a lighter tone of purple. Brother Zael and Brother Deino's base colours are too closely identical.
Sergeant Lorenzo
Brother Deino
Brother Zael
Next Step:
- Base correction
- Painting the remaining units

No comments: