Thursday, July 25, 2013

Glazing Experiment Prologue

The army awaits
Just got myself some new paint pots and brushes today.
- Layers (Pink Horror, Flash Gitz Yellow)
- Glaze (Lamenters Yellow, Bloodletter, Gulliman Blue, Waywatcher Green)
- Technical (Liquid Green Stuff)
- Brush (Citadel Large Brush to replace my size 1 brush which is fraying, Citadel Fine Detail Brush to test against my size 00 brush)

I could not decide to get the Pink Horror layer or Changeling Pink dry compound for use on the demon (they are nicknamed Pinky for a reason). Another possible use of the layer would be on the cyberdemon. More experiments to come.

The yellows would be a test for the arch-vile. Just realised I forgot to get myself the Averland Sunset for drybrushing the arch-vile.

The glazes will be used on all the models to give them a little tinge of their color faction. Hopefully they will go well.

Liquid Green Stuff? I found a cheap F-14 which I intend to use as a test model for painting the Robotech  Tactics Miniature when they arrive.
F-14 for a test, Apache for fun!

No comments: