Thursday, July 03, 2014

Warhammer 40K: 2nd and 9th Company Master WIP

Just a little update on the latest work I am doing over the last few weeks since the last update. Things are slowing at the moment since my 2nd kid is now here (already a couple of months). Home comes first, but there will definitely be some time for this every now and then.

Sammael, 2nd Company - Ravenwing
 
 
 
Of course I would wanted to get myself Sammael on Corvex. Unfortunately, I did not exactly have the budget during my last trip over to Penang (for work). Hopefully it will still be there when I have some cash to spare.

I also went with Sableclaw since I identified some parts which were meant for Sableclaw from the Ravenwing accessory pack.

9th Company
 
 
 
The Company Master is built from parts found on the Dark Angels upgrade frame. This unit should do just find for my use with the Devastator Company, although he looks more like a company veteran instead.

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

You could always do a baby mobile comprising Dark Angels hanging above his/her crib. ^_^

DWolve said...

Lol. That's certainly one project I could do. Of course subject to the missus's approval first. :)