Monday, July 07, 2014

Warhammer 40K: 2nd and 9th Company Master

Finally, finished up the last of my company masters. The term finished is probably a little loosely used here especially since they probably could use some improvement at a much later time.

Sammael - 2nd Company - Ravenwing
A close up at Sammael himself
 
 
 
Instead of the fine panel lining on Sableclaw, I decided to go with drybrushing Dawnstone over the unit to give it a very dusty look. The twin-linked storm bolter was overdone as I was retesting out the application of Kindleflame which I had last year and never liked the result on my Death Angel units.

9th Devastator Company Master
Left the eyes out
 
 
I liked the result of the cloak here. Not over washed like some of my earlier models while looking bone smooth with parts of the folds looking clear. Maybe should have lowered the exposure on the camera when taking this (I have been using +0.7 on my camera all these while)

Finally, a shot of every company master together.

If you take a closer look, I have updated Balthazar with a banner to keep the front row uniform.
Here's a close up.

Up Next:-
- Finishing touches on my Land Raider, AOBR Dreadnought and completing the Dark Talon

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

What camera do you use to take the photos above?

DWolve said...

Just a simple Nikon Coolpix which my dad/mum gave me a long time ago since they have multiple cameras.