Friday, May 15, 2015

Robotech Tactics: Prelude Part 2

More egg walkers.

Zentradi Light Artillery Pod
Very straight forward assembly like the Recon Pod. In fact, I would say much easier as there are no small bits to attach.

Zentradi Particle Beam Pod
Since I only have 4 sprues for artillery pods, (2 for light and 2 for heavy), I decided to try installing the particle beam on the tactical pods. And as you can see above, they are actually interchangeable since the chassis for both the artillery pots and tactical pods are the same.

Zentradi Tactical Battlepod
This pod was a little messed up since I choose not to refer to the new guide, which resulted in the model assembled in a very odd unbalanced posed. The legs that I used here was intended to be assembled with the stand as shown above. It took some effort before I could repose it. The right leg was fully fuses and I could not modify it, hence touching the stand.

Recommended order: chassis->legs->other bits

No comments: