Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Warhammer 40K: Land Raider Complete

Decided to call it a day with the land raider since I have no further ideas on enhancing this. It is my prototype anyway. My first large model/vehicle.

 
 
 
 
Most of the parts were drubrushed with Necron Compount do create a dusty look on the model. Hopefully, the next Land Raider I build (either Redeemer or Crusader) have a better job than this. Anyway, a sneak peek on what is coming in next.

Dark Angels Company Veterans. These guys will be populating around every company (at least 2 10 man squad) except for 9th Company Assault since robes are not exactly jet pack friendly.

 
 
Tau Commander Arra'Kon of the Farsight Eight. The legs from the finecast, for some reason, was quite tilted to the back. I decided to give him an action pose of dodging back an attack and moving to retaliate. And yes, I forgot to take a photo of the sprues for my sprue post, which kinda suck since this is from the Tau Commander finecast which is a web exclusive. In my defense, I was actually drooling when I unboxed it. Never expected to see this in the shop.

4 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Only thing I can think of to add to the Land Raider is battle damage or mud splatter on the tracks ... all minor stuff. It already looks good as it is. :)

DWolve said...

Mud splatter. Sounds like a good idea since I've already added slight weathering on the model with the necron drybrushing.

Thanks! XD

Paopao said...

Wow

DWolve said...

Thanks!