Friday, August 15, 2014

Misc: Sprue List

Finally got my page on the sprue list up and running. I will be posting up the breakdown of the sprue components for easy reference.

The first one up is the Dark Angel Company Veteran kit which I was initially excited about since it is essentially the Dark Angel Chapter Upgrade kit with some additional spare weapon bits. However, the kit was a little let down after reading the accompanying manual since the manual promises the ability to construct the apothecary too, which was not found anywhere in the kit. The same goes for the arms to wield the spare weapons which were non-existent. This is probably one of the few f-ups by Games-Workshop in their kit planning and as mentioned in the page, it was a rush job in my opinion. (quite similar to Microsoft's ME and Vista launch)

More kits will be posted in due time as I will probably be revisiting the older kits when I purchased them. I will be excluding special edition kits such as the Dark Vengeance starter kit as the minis are built on a 1 to 1 basis (little to zero customisation on the models).

No comments: