Monday, June 09, 2014

Warhammer 40K: Land Raider Part 3

The month of May had plenty of activities. I was trying to get my Land Raider in time for Legio's 6th Anniversary bash while becoming a father of two. Sadly, I ran out of ideas instead trying to figure out how to improve my Land Raider. Somehow, I managed to get some additional iconography from e-bay to spice up the unit as seen below.

 
 
 
 

It is still a long way to go as the model still looks plain to me. Other then weathering, I am still trying to figure out specifically what else to add on/paint to the model. Thanks to the recent Wira's 750 Beginner Tournament and Legio's Birthday Bash, I've gotten some ideas to add to the model at a later time.
For now, I got myself some side project which I just completed earlier today which I will write about in the next post.

No comments: