Thursday, March 20, 2014

Warhammer 40K: DeathWing Company Checkpoint!

Just a short checkpoint on what's done so far since I started to collect the Deathwing company.

 
 

Estimated 30% complete on the troops alone. Big units such as additional dreadnought and land raiders will be added at a much later date, depending on my available budget. Who knows, Ravenwings may be next on the list to collect!

Anyway, a breakdown of the units so far are as follow:
Standard Squad 1 - 5 termies. 1 chain fist, 1 assault cannon (DV)
Standard Squad 2 - 5 termies. 1 chain fist, 1 assault cannon (DV)
Standard Squad 3 - 5 termies. 2 lightning claws, 1 assault cannon
Standard Squad 4 - 5 termies. 2 lightning claws, 1 assault cannon
Knight Squad 1 - 5 Deathwing Knights
Command Squad 1 - 5 termies. 1 champion, 1 apothecary, 1 chainfist, 1 cyclone missile
Loose Squad - 3 termies. 1 champion, 1 plasma cannon, 1 chainfist
HQ - Belial
Heavies - 1 Venerable Dreadnought
Ravenwing- 3 bikers (DV)
5th Company - 10 man tactical squad. 1 plasma cannon. 1 plasma pistol (DV)

I will be breaking up the command squad and reassemble the team at the end of everything as I found that they do not actually count as part of the 100 man company. More termies for me then.

Not in the photo.
HQ - 5th Company Master Balthezar (DV), Librarian Turmiel (DV), Chaplain Seraphicus (DV), Chaplain Interrogator Asmodai
5th Company - 1 meltagun


2 comments:

DWolve said...

Yes they are. Thanks to Darren of Wira Games who pointed them to me when I started these. They make great display cases at a very cheap price.

They also make great carrying case to bring my miniatures around when I do not have a proper carry case to use.

Probably much later I might base a few of these for the Company.

DWolve said...

Sorry for accidentally deleting your comment FourEye. But thanks for posting. Was doing some editing to my earlier post when I accidentally double removed.