Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Warhammer 40K: 750 Point Squad

Finally completed another squad for a total of approximately 30 man army for my DeathWing company.

The recent units done were primarily focusing at completing a possible 750 point army which I intend to use in a session soon.

Squad 1


3 units from squad one were completed in the previous session based on another load out. I have since then change to the formation you see above. 2 lightning claws and 1 assault gunner

Squad 2


Squad 2 uses a similar load out as squad 1. I made some adjustments on the units pose, especially the sergeant to create a variation in my army. The limitation of the DeathWing box is that the hand on the sword cannot be posed any other way except as seen in squad 1. Cutting the hand off the sword will be a very tricky job to realign everything. We will see how in the future.

Also, I have decided to add in a tactical squad to the 750 point mix. Below is a tactical marine with melta gun which I intend to use. The rest of his unit will be the minis I painted from the Dark Vengeance set.

 
Hopefully these boys will hit the table soon.

No comments: