Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Misc: April Ending

Almost 2 months after the last post, time for some journal update on the progress so far.

Sadly, nothing much happened during the last two months.

- Completed 3 librarians (Turmiel from Dark Vengeance with a slightly different scheme from the Codex since I totally forgot about that plan, Librarian in termie armour from previous Death Angels Project that I stripped and repainted, termie in Primaris armour which I got from Kill Team Commander Astartes kit). Will take photos of these later.

- Flaming Brush Competition. No prizes but managed to complete it since this one was joining in support of the event. Submitted a Primaris Chaplain with a little extra sculpted to make this a little more in theme with the event.

- Took a photography class to take photos of my minis. Got the opportunity to take a shot of the entire 5th Company currently in collection.

- 1 custom model currently in progress. My avatar for Battle Brothers since I am now a regular there.
 
Model made from several kits clobbered together including Primaris Reaver, Primaris Intercessor, Deathwatch Kill Team kit and of course, Dark Angels upgrade kit

- Joined Battle Brothers Blood Bowl League (QBL) with my Steeled Stoners. Getting a hang of the rules and now need to write up a quick reference guide for all the steps and tables needed for each game

- Joined 3 month campaign with my Dark Angels. So far into week 7 right now with an average of 2 games per week, enough to get the necessary weekly campaign stamps for the bonus goodies.

- 1 month break for the entire April from building and painting. 2 sets of Warhammer Conquest issues arrived at the beginning of April (8 issues altogether). Just started to assemble them last night.

- Shadowspear came out. No cash for that sadly. Got myself the captain though.

- Sent in my resignation from my current company. Applied for store manager job which I did not get. Now trying my luck again for Account Manager. If nothing pans out, time to start searching in May.



3 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

I see you are still going strong in the W40K universe.
And by the way, best of luck in your search for a new job.

Legionwing said...

Hang in there man! Hope that painting is a good distraction in the mean time.

DWolve said...

Thanks guys. Painting would certainly be a distraction. Hopefully I can get myself back on my feet fast.