Thursday, March 07, 2019

Blood Bowl: Steeled Stoners

Got myself into a league for Blood Bowl in my nearest store recently. Got myself a copy of the main game and some added manuals for my human team, The Steeled Stoners. The character names are based on rock artist such as Axel Rose and Lemmy Kilmister.

Steeled Stoners, first team

Some further details added on the bases
I got myself a second set of human models to further customize my team to look more like their real life counterpart themselves, where I can.

Until now, I just converted 2 heads from my Stormclaw box set for Axel Rose and Lemmy's head. I will be adding Lemmy's signature hat as an additional sculpt later.

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Heard bad reviews for the Blood Bowl PC games, at least the lack of intelligent AI. Guess either boardgames or PC games, Blood Bowl was never meant to be played alone.

DWolve said...

If you played the first version, that I would agree. It was a horrendous experience for me.

The latest version, Blood Bowl II (https://store.steampowered.com/app/236690/Blood_Bowl_2/) is much better for beginners out there like me. And yes, you can play it online with other players unlike the first one.