Sunday, February 16, 2014

Warhammer 40K: Deathwing Knights Squad 1 Completed

Finally got the first Squad of Deathwing Knights completed. 2 key things I learned today (and yesterday).

1. I am still kinda low in the motivation department. The Knights took ages to work on, plus the terminator squad had to be put on hold since I wanted the Knight squad to finish first. And
2. Deathwing Knights are to be done last. The pose I had for the last two made painting hard. Plus, I sort of screwed up some parts of the colour scheme especially the choice of gold finish. Looks like I will be putting my focus on the standard squads first.

New unit is the Knight sergeant and the guy in the back right

Since I have a good part of the minis painted, I hope to finish the next terminator squad next week.

Third terminator squad with Plasma Cannon and a chain fist

Lone Deathwing Champion for the next command squad. The Halberd is modified, in case you are wondering
 Also, I have basecoated and washed Trazyn and a Necron warrior which I picked up along the way. The warrior was bought from ebay as a test on quick painting methods for the "next" Iron Painter.

 
 
 
 
 


No comments: