Monday, October 02, 2017

Event: Two Thin Coats Malaysia First Miniature Painting Event Sneak Peek

A sneak peek on my final submissions. The images this time are taken using my wife's iPad since she needs to use her phone. Images are then cropped for presentation.
Roboute Guilliman without helmet
Roboute Guilliman with helmet
Belisarius Cawl
Captain Aethon
Kurtha Sedd
Slaughterpriest with Hackblad and Wrath-hammer
Primaris Dark Angel. 5th Company. 12th Squad
Light Artillery Regult
Heavy Artillery Regult
Heavy Artillery Regult updated with small decals on the missile pod.
Glaug
Descent 2 Elemental

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Good luck man! Let us know how you did :)

DWolve said...

Well, I did not win anything as expected (only one prize with 11+ participants) but I got 10 unique models completed.
Completed both Triumvirates off my list 1 model less to complete my Descent 2 minis.

So, that's a win for me itself XD