The prototype did not turned out well since the material it was intended to use was not strong enough to hold up (corrugated plastic board). This got me keen to try 3D something else just for the heck of it.
Some time later, I got myself to test out trying to remake myself the twin-linked autocannons for my dreadnought, based on my previous model.
Unfortunately, having just a 3D concept does not go far if you do not get it printed. A check in the web I got myself hooked up with a 3D printing community which offers their services. I decided to give it a try and was quite happy with the results. I will definitely make some modification on the prototype design and I probably create something new for possibly mass production.
|The parts completed printing and delivered in around 3-4 days|
|Part comparison with the previous model|
|Printed arms on the model itself.|
Oh yeah, before I forget, not exactly something I expected to be doing but this is a start of something new (at least HQ units primarily)