Friday, October 16, 2015

Warhammer 40K: DA To Get Checklist

While working back on my earlier works with the decals on the drop pod, I decided to try them on some of my earlier vehicles and I came across some sample vehicles in the Codex which, for some reasons, I have completely forgotten that it is in.

Since the codex had some detailed character and vehicle details in it's colour, I decided to actually make each and every one of them (where possible). It is a good thing that most are not 5th company.

This page is going to detail each character and what kit I will be getting next.

Tactical Kit (1):
- 3rd Company, 4th Squad Arakiel - Boltgun (161)
- 9th Company 2nd Squad Borias - Plasma Cannon (163)

Assault Kit (1):
- 8th Company 3rd Squad Zandek - Standard (162)

Veteran Kit (1):
- 3rd Company Nazekh - Plasma gun (162)
- Company Champion Zcharius (165)
- Apothecary Nephriel (165)

Redo 7th Company Master Ezekiah?
- Require Company Master kit + Veteran Kit (163)

Reclusiam Command Squad (1)
- Chaplain Azazel (164) * Wooo Hooo! I still have one unpainted!
- 3rd Company Rhino Lionheart (168)

Deathwing Kit (3)
- Terminator Depheros - Standard (174)
- Terminator Sergeant Isiah - Standard (175)
- Knight Nephoros (175)
- Knight Master Achrabael (176)
- Apothecary Vandriel (183)

Dark Vengeance Starter Kit (1) * I am getting this anyway
- Codicer Turmiel (177)

Dark Angels Interrogator-Chaplain (1)
- Interrogator-Chaplain Dakarus (179)

Space Marine Terminator Chaplain (1)
- Interrogator-Chaplain Ephrek (180)

Space Marine Librarian in Terminator Armour (1) * Not recycling from earlier model
- Lexicanium Aspholon (178)

Techmarine with Servitors (1)
- Techmarine Loraphael (173)

Predator (1)
- 5th Company Traitor's End (169)

Dreadnought (1)
- 5th Company Azmodor - Assault Cannon (170)

Venerable Dreadnought (2)
- Rakaziel - Plasma Cannon (181)
- Hammael - Plasma Cannon (182)

Land Raider (1)
- Indefatigable (185)

Land Raider Crusader (1)
- Final Sanction

Land Speeder (2)
- Tornado Sotrmlash - Assault Cannon (191)
- Standard Heresy's End

Land Speeder Vengeance/Darkshroud (1)
- Vengeance Lion's Storm (193)

Dark Talon/Nephilim Fighter (2)
- Dark Talon Deathshroud (195) * Getting a new one since the existing have some details different
- Nephilim Fighter Knight of Gloaming (196)

I am not touching Ravenwing bikers as yet as I have not gotten any kits for now. When I open my first kit, I will certainly be referring to the Codex for the named characters first.

2 comments:

FourEyedMonster said...

Whoa that's a huge wishlist! It should make an impressive army. ^_^

DWolve said...

It should as part of my chapter. :)